If you arrive by car we have off road parking with security measures (however it is used at your own risk) We can organise pick up from the North Berwick local train station at no charge or from Dunbar station on the main East Coast Line if you are travelling by train from the south.
Our vans are perfectly set up for your adventure.
The standard bus setup has a ‘smart’ electric system for powered site hookup or standalone camping. On site you can use the electric heater and (in the case of Gina the large DVD/TV if you like). Being highest quality fitouts you also get ‘3 way’ fridges (that actually work!) and Gina even has a freezer compartment. You always have 12v power for charging your personal electronic devices (bring your own charger)
Other standard fittings include
- Full LED lighting
- 2 Burner gas stove
- Sink and powered cold water supply
- Cutlery and crockery for the number of passengers on board
- Tumblers, wine glasses and mugs
- Pans, kettle, knives, chopping board, bottle opener, cork screw, mixing bowls, jug etc
- Dustpan and brush, matches, tea towels, dish washing stuff
- Torch, Road Map, notepad, pen etc
- Fire extinguisher and fire blanket, carbon monoxide alarm, first aid kit
- Memberships AA Roadside Assistance and Recovery