If you arrive by car we have off road parking (used at your own risk) If you arrive by train we can organise pick up from the North Berwick local train station at no charge.
Our vans are perfectly set up for your adventure.
The standard bus setup has a ‘smart’ electric system for powered site hookup or standalone camping, on site you can use the electric heater. Being highest quality fitouts you also get ‘3 way’ fridges (that actually work!) You always have 12v power for charging your personal electronic devices via the lighter socket or USB.
Other standard fittings include
- Full LED lighting
- 2 Burner gas stove
- Sink and powered cold water supply
- Cutlery and crockery for the number of passengers on board
- Tumblers, wine glasses and mugs
- Pans, kettle, knives, chopping board, bottle opener, cork screw, mixing bowls, jug etc
- Dustpan and brush, matches, tea towels, dish washing stuff
- Torch, Road Map
- Fire extinguisher and aid kit
- Membership RAC Roadside Assistance and Recovery